Jun 28, 2010

June 27, 2010 - 2:45 Am


" I'd like to say how grateful and honored I am for each fan of mine, with their tributes to me and their memories demonstrated in tears. Thank you very much to all of you, fans from around the world, for that so special care and love, I feel honored to have you as my fans, so special, you who always support me and never gave up on me. My children, I watch them grow every day, they played and had fun in Hawaii the day before June 25th, this shows their recovery from my passing to another life. Don't worry, my children, daddy will always be by your side wherever you are and in whatever situation you may be. I pray a lot for you and for the fans who love me, don't forget that my love for you is special and that we'll be together, ready to save our world and make it a better place. I love you so much,
God bless you all.
With love
Michael "