Jun 25, 2010

June 15th, 2010 - 1:10 Am


" First, I must assert that no one is guilty of my death, not even my mother, who my father blames. I don't want anyone to panic or feel guilty, this was an incident and it could happen with any artist, please understand. I ask that you don't condemn dr. Murray, it wasn't his fault either, he only did his work of obeying me, I wanted to rest, because I couldn't sleep for days and I was exausted. My poor mother is been going through difficult situations with my father, but in fact she didn't want to invade my privacy and she did very well, because I'd have refused any help. I was very systematic and scared, I was afraid of dying in my last days, because there were threatens at me and I was afraid that something could happen to my children.So please I ask you not to condemn anyone for my death, it was a fatal injury, but nothing that justifies the accused. Remember, Conrad Murray was only doing his job, I gave him orders and he just obeyed. I take my leave here, sending my love and comfort to my fans and the world. Thank you.
With Love
Michael "