Jun 25, 2010

June 17th, 2010 - 1:45 Am


" The 25th is coming, and still I keep seeing all of you. I ask my fans that on the 25th please don't cry. I don't want to see you sad in any way, remember to always smile, as my music " Smile " described. Smile always, because it's happiness what makes you feel complete, I want you to move on in peace with your lives, practicing always Kindness and giving, Offering your Love, wich is essential. Love overcomes all, therefore, please, I ask all of you, all those who love me, please, don't cry, I want you to remember the best moments I lived. Listen to my songs, I'll be giving you a sign, you'll feel my presence right by your side, therefore, I want to see all of you smiling. I know it hurts, but remember this lesson: " Smile , though your heart is aching, Smile, even though it's breaking ". I'll be fine, I live better in every instant. In the spiritual plane where I am it's possible to see and feel your love's presence, and that's what completes me here, it's everything so sweet and lovely. I'll be sending prayers to all of you, specially my baby Paris. My children, I'll always be by your side, daddy will always be here, watching over you, watching you grow and develop. I'm glad that they're recovering of my death, now they understand better that daddy had to go and leave them, because it was my time, but I'll be here very close to you, sending my Love and Comfort. To all my fans in the world, thank you very much, I love you all, more then you know.
With Love
Michael "