Jul 10, 2010

July 10th, 2010 - 1 Am


" Dear Mikky,
Well, how I would say, and I'll always say this: " Heal the World and make it a better place, for you and for me ". When I wrote the lyrics of my song "Heal The World" I had the intention to be able to get people to act and think differently, look at our children, they suffer, cry and the world crumbles into tears and we only have at most 3 years to repair the catastrophic mistakes of man, before it happens a worldwide degradation. I really cared about this world, the world became cold and I tried to repair it the maximum as possible, I availed myself of my fame to do humanitarian advertisements in favor of children's rights and for a better world. The world can still be healed somehow, it's enough if people become aware of their life plans. Remember that to make a change you must look at yourself and change, make a change in you. Then you can spread it to the world, that is more in need of affection and love. I've been watching over the world and all of you from my plane, especially my children who are undergoing a rapid change and who have been amazing me each day with their attitudes. And seeing my prides grow, my greatest prides who unfortunately I needed to leave on Earth. I miss being in tune and harmony with my kids, to me they were everything, they were special beings who made my life to be essential. My little Prince, is becoming a mature and responsible boy. I remember when I carried him in my arms, he was so small and so naive, he didn't understand what was around him. I remember till this day, of how things were confusing for him and he would always come to me with his questions. And when he took longer to get used that Neverland was his land and all those toys were just for him. He was always full of ideas, he would fight with his brother (Blanket) and would be like crazy after him (laughs), but unfortunately the stage of being a father now is gone, and all that remains for me is seeing my little one grow, develop and appropriate himself to the new world we live, I am very proud of my Prince. I love you Prince, Daddy loves you very much. My baby Paris, how she's grown. She was my source of pride and inspiration, my work as a father was doubled for her, because I had the utmost dedication and affection for my daughter. It was essential for me, she could brighten with her smile and her eyes the dark and cold nights that I would suffer with the pressure of the public and the media. Paris somehow was able to understand things around her, she was sweet, delicate and gentle, she was like a favorite candy. I'm very proud of my daughter, future mother of my grandchildren. How I love you, I love you my pretty little princess, whom I placed and created in the world, I'll always love you Paris. My little Blanket, I coudn't see your birth, but you're my boy who fills me with pride, my future. He looks like me in part in the semblance and artistically. I've had less time close to my boy, but the little time that I took care of you, you showed me the most noble purity of a helpless child in the world, I taught you a lot and I hope to see you practicing these experiments in the future. Daddy loves you so much Blankie, thank you for being the essence of my life, I love you. To everyone in my family, including my parents, Joseph and Katherine, I love you all and I'll be next to you all, guiding and protecting you, seeing your ways and your directions, we'll meet soon. I love you so much, you're the best things that ever happened to me in life on Earth. My farewell here, ending this letter, leaving it with my peace and my love. Remember that the world can still be healed in time, it's up to each one of you to do your part, this is crucial. I'll be watching over you all.
With Love
Michael "