Jun 15, 2010

June 11th, 2010 - 1:20 Am


" Dear Mikky,
On the 25th, I want to see your smile, please don't cry, I don't want to see my fans crying, my fans I love so much. I want to see you in peace and doing your kindness as I've taught you before. It's up to you, my fans, to preserve and take care of our world. I've also taught this lesson to my children, and i want to see them practicing it in the future, so that they know this and make me proud as always, and I need to say that I love them so much, I gave my life for them and I hope to see them spreading everything I've taught them through these years. They're my future, I trust them and I see them grow up everyday. I love them dearly and I miss giving them a hug, a kiss, to give back affection.. But the fact that they're happy already makes me more comfortable.To my fans, thank you for everything, specially your love that overcomes all, makes me stronger and enlightens me. To see your bright smiles makes me happy, because that's what I want from you, Happiness. Those who love me, who share their smile, will have mine back.
With much Love to all of you
Michael "